Monday, May 11, 2009

What's New - Old Man Dreamin' To Be Officially Released June 11th!

What's New...

Monday, May 11th, 2009 9:25 AM

Old Man Dreamin' To Be Officially Released June 11th!


My new solo CD, Old Man Dreamin', is done and will be off to manufacturing as soon as Wednesday. It all started last May, June and July when I went on a writing spree. I started recording the CD last November and finished the last mix last Tuesday, May 5th. I have listed the credits and song titles below and will have the CD available for pre-sale as soon as the artwork is done and I can post it on my site. I want to thank all the incredible talent and the supporters who helped this project happen. I really hope all of you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed creating it!
John Batdorf

Produced and Arranged: John Batdorf
Lead and BG Vocals, Acoustic Guitars, Bass, Piano and Percussion: John Batdorf
All songs: John Batdorf/BatMac Music BMI_Michael McLean/Shining Star Music ASCAP
Additional Vocals: Dan Navarro, Harry Stinson, George Merrill, Bill Batstone, Gary Falcone, Lily Wilson, Andrea Robinson, Matt Batdorf, Michael McLean, James Lee Stanley, Steve Bauman
Accordion: Phil Parlapiano
Electric Guitars: Kevin Dukes, James Harrah, Michael Dowdle
Additional Acoustic: Michael Dowdle
Mandolin: Michael Dowdle, Fred Sokolo, Luke Halpin
Dobro and Banjo: Fred Sokolo
Fiddle: Luke Halpin
Lap and Pedal Steel: Greg Leisz
Bass: Mark Browne and Bill Batstone
Drums and Percussion: Tom Walsh
Engineered: John Batdorf and David Appelt
Mixed: David Appelt
Mastered: Ron McMaster at Capitol Records Mastering
Photos: Bob Kivi
CD Art Design: Bob Kivi and Nickie Stoica

Song Sequence:

What D’Ya Got
Love: All I Really Know About It
That Don’t Seem Right To Me
I Fall To Pieces
Will I Love You Forever
Old Man Dreamin’
I Thought I’d Try A Love Song
Ain’t No Way
Don’t Tell Me Goodbye
Sixteen
I Will Rise

Website Link to Official Announcement

No comments: