Sunday, July 12, 2009

"Will I Love You Forever" on Just Right Radio - Plenty Valley FM, Australia 7/12/09

Music from the 60's right through to tomorrow's hits... the superstars to the unknowns... as long as "it's not too heavy... not too light..." you'll hear it all on Just Right! - Sundays (in Australia) with Dorian White, from 10am-noon, on your local station 88.6 Plenty Valley FM!

Playlist - 12/7/09
Back to a mix of music this morning! Here's the playlist:

10am-11am:
ELO - "Can't Get It Out Of My Head"
Devendra Banhart - "Heard Somebody Say"
Sefton - "Crimson Skies"
Hannah Scott & John Carden - "Falling Into Spring"
Intrinsic - "I've Done My Crying"
Invisible Boy - "A Sparrow In The Kitchen"
Rick Garvin - "Sail Away"
Diana Z - "Home"
Rob Heath - "What If They're Right"
Paul Abro - "The Day Before I Met You"
Apple Ann - "Secretly"
Rolling Stones - "Lady Jane"
11am-12noon:
Yusuf - "The Rain"
Colin Vearncombe - "Tonight We Cross The River"
Istvan - "I Still Love You"
Jess Ribeiro & The Bone Collectors - "It'll Come To Pass"
Hanna Gillespie - "Fun Park Riders"
Glen Mead - "Somewhere I Want To Be"
Bartholomew Bishop - "Second Fiddle"
##John Batdorf - "Will I Love You Forever"##
Sam Buckingham - "Trains"
Mr Sister - "The Edge"
John Flanagan - "I Used To Believe"
Marc Hunter - "Dingy Days"

Another mix of music next Sunday on Just Right!

No comments: