Monday, July 13, 2009

WLSO.FM Longtown Sound #546 features John Batdorfs' "I Thought I'd Try a Love Song" Monday 7/13/09

Longtown Sound 546 Buckingham Peanut Butter Monday

Longtown Sound 546

Buckingham Peanut Butter Monday brings new artists with new music from new CDs and some great blasts from the recent past. Take the music with you as you head out and about and pass it on to a friend! Check the links and visit the artists at their MySpace site and leave them a comment. They do appreciate it and so do I!

-unc.

Today’s Featured Artists-
Downtown Money Wasters - Slow By The Riverside
Tony Deziel - Ode To A Woman (Baby, Oh Baby)
The Brilliant Mistakes - The Words
Mark Wayne Glasmire - You Opened My Eyes
John Batdorf - I Thought I’d Try a Love Song
Lisa Bianco - All The Things That Remind Me
Brad Hammonds - Favorite Time of Year
Chris Loid - Long Night
Baby Blues and the No Attitude Band - Don’t Mess With My Man
Leah West - Simple Love
Eli Reed & The True Loves - I’m Gonna Getcha Back
Alice Smith - Love Endeavor
Heath Fagen - January Rain
Paul Thorn - Black Rainbow
The Coots - Pray for Rain
Thomas Lee - Rest My Bones

Peanut Butter Monday [60:00m]: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download (44)

No comments: